The Law Enforcement, Military, and First Responder's Special Purchase Programs
Defensor Tactical is a special law enforcement, military, and first responder firearm dealer. Not every dealer is able to offer the special pricing we can offer our heros!! To show our support for our law enforcement, first responders and military personnel for Glock, Sig Sauer, Smith & Wesson, H&K, Springfield, and FNH USA has established an Individual Officer Discount Program. Individuals listed below qualify to purchase with this special program firearm (pistols, carbine rifles or shotguns) from an authorized Glock, Sig Sauer, Smith & Wesson, Springfield, FNH-USA, and H&K law enforcement distributor/dealer at special discounted pricing. For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Springfield Armory MIL/LE Program
SilencerCo LE/MIL Program
Eligible program participants include:
- All sworn local, county and state law enforcement officers
- All federal law enforcement officers (i.e., officers with U.S. Customs and Border Protection, Federal Bureau of Investigation, the Federal Air Marshal Service, the Drug Enforcement Administration, etc.)
- All corrections officers, including parole and probation officers
- All retired federal, state, county and local law enforcement officers with "retired" credentials
- Employees of state licensed security companies
- State/city-licensed security officers
- Active duty military personnel, all branches
- Reserve duty military personnel, all branches
- Honorably retired military veterans with "retired" military I.D.
- All Transportation Security Administration employees
- Licensed paramedics and emergency medical technicians
- Firefighters, including volunteer firefighters, with appropriate I.D.
- Federal flight deck officers
- Court judges
- District attorneys and deputy district attorneys
Glock Blue Label Program
GLOCK is proud to offer the exclusive Blue Label program to the men and women who protect and serve in communities across the United States. The following pulic service professionals are eligible for special pricing:
- Sworn law enforcement officers, including those at federal, state, county, and city levels. This includes retired LE officers with "retired" credentials
- Military personnel, including reservists and National Guard with ID. This includes retired military with "retired" credentials.
- EMTs, firefighters, volunteer firefighters and paramedics.
- Corrections officers, including parole and probation officers.
- State-licensed securitycompanies (Loomis, RAM, etc.). This also includes state-licensed armed security officers.
- Court judges, district attorneys and deputy district attorneys.
- LE academy cadets with enrollment documentation from the academy.
- GLOCK Sport Shooting Foundation (GSSF) members with current gun purchase card
*Gun Purchase Card is not available the day you join GSSF, it is sent by mail a few weeks later
SilencerCo SPEQ Program
Must be Military, Law Enforcement, and/or First Responder with valid I.D.
What You'll Need
In order to receive the Blue Label program price or SilencerCo SPEQ Program, you must present an authorized photo ID from one of the entities on the eligibility list. Law enforcement officers may also use an original official use letter from their department for purchases direct from GLOCK. Please email your copied ID to email@example.com & one of our sales staff will contact you to answer any questions you may have.